The City Club Hotel recognizes our guests and clients share our concerns about the current situation with COVID-19. As such, we want to take the time to provide information on what we are doing to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, as well as communicate our policies related to hotel bookings.
First, we are in regular communication with government and industry officials, leveraging the advice and experience of others to assist with our decision making.
Supporting Healthy Behaviors
- Our employees have gone through safety and cleaning reviews appropriate to their departments.
- All areas (especially lobbies, door handles, public restrooms, etc.) are being more frequently deep-cleaned and sanitized.
- All staff have been instructed to stay home, or will be sent home, if there is any concern about their health.
- Employee must wear personal protective gear at all times.
- Handwashing stations and hand sanitizer are readily available to employees and guests.
- Social distancing is required in all public spaces by staff and guests.
- Face masks are highly recommended all guests in common areas.
- Signage for mask use and social distancing is posted in all common areas.